Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Volker Schneider <vo...@danet.de> on 2002/05/10 13:04:21 UTC

Sample or documentation about FormValidatorAction?

Dear colleagues,

where can I find a documentation about or a sample using the FormValidator
action?

Source code says that the configuration xml file don't need to be a file.
Does anybody know more about this?
Does using of the FormValidator action have an impact on performance?

Thank you, best regards
- Volker -

RE: Sample or documentation about FormValidatorAction?

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Volker Schneider [mailto:volker.schneider@danet.de]
>
> Dear colleagues,
>
> where can I find a documentation about or a sample using the
FormValidator
> action?

Main sitemap, search for "form-validator".

> Source code says that the configuration xml file don't need to be a
file.

Any source, including http://..., cocoon:/...., etc.

Vadim