Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by aslam bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/18 12:35:35 UTC

Navigating Through the document

Dear all,

  I am using LuceneContentIndexer and slide2.2.
  I am searching whitin a XML document. I searched a word "circle". It gives me result that try.xml file contains it. Now i want to Navigate through this try.xml file for all "circle" occurrence. (Note:- "circle" is not a Node , it is a value comes under "Entity" Node).
  How can i achive this.
  Thanks...

Re: Navigating Through the document

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: To: Slide User <sl...@jakarta.apache.org>, java-user@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: Navigating Through the document

Please do not cross post questions about Slide to the Lucene java-user
mailing list.  The Lucene java-user mailing list is for people with
questions about using the Lucene Java APIs -- not for asking questions
about applications that happen to use Lucene internally.

-Hoss