Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/09 14:28:08 UTC

Re: Release 5.4.1

Hello,
First best wishes for 2021 for all the team, I hope you're all doing fine !

Second, I think we should release a 5.4.1 now.
On my side I've been testing it for few days on Mac OSX and I also made
some tests on Windows, my colleague did it on Linux.

The last bug on JTree due to Darklaf (
https://github.com/weisJ/darklaf/issues/228) was already there in 5.3 and
it's not that problematic.

WDYT ?
Regards
Philippe

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 12:27 PM Felix Schumacher <

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Release 5.4.1

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 11. Januar 2021 12:49:53 MEZ schrieb Milamber <mi...@apache.org>:

>I can start the release process for 5.4.1 today?

That would be awesome

 Felix

Re: Release 5.4.1

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.