Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2021/10/05 10:05:37 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Airflow Providers - release of September 30, 2021

Hello,

Apache Airflow Providers (based on RC1) have been accepted.

We had to remove Amazon from that release as we found a bug in
SecretsManager implementation that makes Secrets Manager unusable (
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/18638#issuecomment-934134258). Fix
is already underway and I will cut rc2 as soon as we get it tested and
merged.

4 “+1” binding votes received:
- Jarek Potiuk  (binding)
- Elad Kalif  (binding)
- Kaxil Naik (binding)
- Ephraim Anierobi (binding)

3 "+1" non-binding votes received:
- Josh Fell (non-binding)
- Dennis Akpenyi (non-binding)
- Jed Cunningham (non-binding)

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/x/thread.html/rd24d7e25ad8965bc594c489cc995713257b5a0afe137752d0a8dcad0@%3Cdev.airflow.apache.org%3E

Status of testing:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/18638

Thanks to everyone who helped with testing!

I'll continue with the release process, and the release announcement will
follow shortly.

Cheers,