Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com> on 2014/05/13 16:38:06 UTC

[REQUEST] permission to assign task in jira

Hi,

Can anyone please give me permission to "assign task" in jira? My jira id
is gauravaradhye.

Regards,
Gaurav

RE: [REQUEST] permission to assign task in jira

Posted by Alex Hitchins <al...@alexhitchins.com>.
Thanks Sebastien.

Alex Hitchins | 07788 423 969 | 01892 523 587

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On May 14, 2014, at 5:11 PM, sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 14, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Saksham Srivastava <sa...@citrix.com> wrote:
>
>> Sebastien, I think there is an issue with our Jira permissions.
>> People are not able to assign bugs to themselves.
>> I am also facing the same issue. The Assignee field in the tickets cannot be edited by many of us.
>>

> Ok issue identified and ticket filed with INFRA:

This should be fixed.

@saksham can you try and let me know, thx

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <tu...@apache.org>.
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:11 PM, sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok issue identified and ticket filed with INFRA:

> Just a little more patience and we will get back on track.

Can do now. Thanks Sebastien!

--Tuna

Re: [REQUEST] permission to assign task in jira

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On May 14, 2014, at 1:41 PM, Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com> wrote:

> Hello sebgoa,
>
> I mean permission to assign issues. I am not able to assign issue to even
> to myself.
> Have the permissions changed? Earlier I was able to do it.
>
> Regards,
> Gaurav

I am looking at the admin interface and I am not seeing anything wrong.
Let's follow up on IRC

Posted by Gaurav Aradhye <ga...@clogeny.com>.
Alex,

I am able to assign tickets to myself now. Looks like it is being resolved.

Regards,
Gaurav

Posted by Alex Hitchins <al...@alexhitchins.com>.
Hi Gaurav,