Posted to asp@perl.apache.org by y <yu...@windax.com> on 2002/07/31 09:54:49 UTC

Filter

When I have something like
<% foreach (1..10) { %>
    <%=$_%>
<% } %>

It comes out with the tab/spaces. Don't even ask what happens when I use
an if inside that foreach, etc :)
I insist on indenting things, otherwise I'd get lost.

Can't Apache::ASP filter out these things?
Or can I set a filter (regular expression, something like s/^\s+//)?

Thanks,
  -- Yuval

Re: Filter

Posted by ayafm <ay...@yahoo.com>.
--- In apache-asp@y..., y <yu...@w...> wrote:
> When I have something like
> <% foreach (1..10) { %>
>     <%=$_%>
> <% } %>
>
> It comes out with the tab/spaces. Don't even ask what happens when I
use
> an if inside that foreach, etc :)
> I insist on indenting things, otherwise I'd get lost.
>
> Can't Apache::ASP filter out these things?
> Or can I set a filter (regular expression, something like s/^\s+//)?

Try in global.asa Script_OnFlush, modifying data in
$Response->{BinaryRef} with your regular expression,
or use PerlSetVar Clean settings which will do much
the same thing.

--Josh