Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Fedor Karpelevitch <fe...@Barra.COM> on 2001/08/27 20:43:56 UTC

RE: Getting secondary index information during project-jdbc with toque-3.0a5 and MySql

AFAIR currently jdbc task does not dump indexes - only primary and foreign
keys. Feel free to add indexes - this should be trivial. Look at
TorqueJDBCTask.java

fedor.

Any expressions expressed here only express my own expressions.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Fedor Karpelevitch <fe...@Barra.COM> writes:

> AFAIR currently jdbc task does not dump indexes - only primary and foreign
> keys. Feel free to add indexes - this should be trivial. Look at
> TorqueJDBCTask.java

That would be nice to get into both versions 2 and 3, as it is a
realitively minor enhancement.