Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sam Ruby <ru...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/08/30 16:14:41 UTC

[VOTE] New committer: Russell Butek

We seem to have a bottleneck where there are contributions which are not
being picked up.

Russell has already demonstrated his ability to work with the existing code
base by finding and fixing bugs.  He also has contributed the basis for a
stub and proxy emitter.  Finally, every indication is that he will stick
around for a while...

Let me start with my +1.

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE] New committer: Russell Butek

Posted by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com>.
ya mon.

+1

However, what do you mean by "contributions which are not being picked up"?
Do you think the emitter should have been checked in already?  In the form
it was in, I don't think that was feasible....  Was there other stuff we
missed?

--G

Posted by Ryo Neyama <ne...@trl.ibm.co.jp>.
+1