Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@apache.org> on 2015/03/10 19:07:47 UTC

New Committer/PMC Member: Thomas Becker

Please join me in welcoming Thomas Becker (wurstmeister) as a new Apache Storm Committer/PMC member.

Thomas has made significant contributions to the Storm codebase, particularly in the area of Kafka integration, and shown dedication to advancing the Storm community.

Congratulations and welcome Thomas!

-Taylor

Re: New Committer/PMC Member: Thomas Becker

Posted by "Michael G. Noll" <mi...@michael-noll.com>.
Welcome aboard, Thomas! :-)

--Michael

Posted by Bobby Evans <re...@gmail.com>.