Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Atul Rajan <at...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/29 15:45:45 UTC

Mapreduce example from library isuue

Hello Sir/Madam,

I want to run mapreduce example from hadoop library in 3.0 alpha version
But getting stuck and error message says eexception from container

Can you please tell me what exactly property should i include in my yarn-site and mapred-site.xml files for container issue. Please help

Thanks and Regards
Atul Rajan

-Sent from my iPhone

Re: Mapreduce example from library isuue

Posted by Atul Rajan <at...@gmail.com>.
Hello Akira,

yes thanks for the solution i checked some classpath was missing from yarn and mapred site. adding those files it resolved the issue and mapreduce ran smoothly.

thanks thanks for the article

Thanks and Regards
Atul Rajan

-Sent from my iPhone

On 02-Sep-2017, at 1:17 AM, Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Atul,

Have you added HADOOP_MAPRED_HOME to yarn.nodemanager.env-whitelist in yarn-site.xml?
The document may help: http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.0.0-alpha4/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/SingleCluster.html#YARN_on_a_Single_Node

Regards,
Akira

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.