Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by di...@capgemini-sdm.com on 2009/08/15 22:39:57 UTC

WS-security encryption

Hi all,

I want to use ws-security encryption in my application which does not use spring and a web server except the started by cxf to publish the web server. Is it possible to use in this scenario ws-security encryption?

Thanks in advance,

-Diego Vera

Re: WS-security encryption

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sat August 15 2009 4:39:57 pm diego.vera@capgemini-sdm.com wrote:
> I want to use ws-security encryption in my application which does not use
> spring and a web server except the started by cxf to publish the web
> server. Is it possible to use in this scenario ws-security encryption?

I'm not sure I follow....   Does it NOT use Spring at all (no spring jars) or
does it not use Spring except for the bits that CXF uses?

In both cases, the answer is yes, but the first case is quite a bit more
complex and I'd have to know some more details about how you are starting up
the services.  (Factories, using Endpoint.publish, jax-ws frontend/simple
frontend, etc....)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org