Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/06 04:57:42 UTC

cocoon.processPipelineTo()

Hi,

I seem to remember from a long time ago, some mention of something that
could be used in place of processPipelineTo().  Something that might
have been "better", or... not sure.  Anyway, does this ring any bells?
I can't seem to find the reference now...

best regards,
—ml—

Re: cocoon.processPipelineTo()

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Mark Lundquist wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I seem to remember from a long time ago, some mention of something
>> that could be used in place of processPipelineTo().  Something that
>> might have been "better", or... not sure.  Anyway, does this ring any
>> bells?  I can't seem to find the reference now...
>>
>> best regards,
>> —ml—
>>
> PipelineUtil?

Yep. Provides an easier way to call pipelines from flowscript to stream,
sax, dom, etc.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net

Re: cocoon.processPipelineTo()

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
Mark Lundquist wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I seem to remember from a long time ago, some mention of something that
> could be used in place of processPipelineTo().  Something that might
> have been "better", or... not sure.  Anyway, does this ring any bells?
> I can't seem to find the reference now...
>
> best regards,
> —ml—

PipelineUtil?

--