Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2017/12/19 08:05:19 UTC

Let's rock!

Hi all,

Welcome to Apache ☺

This is just a testmal to check if all is setup correctly …

More details soon …

Chris

Re: Let's rock!

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi All,

I just wanted to inform you that I have sent the SGA and CCLA to the Apache Secretary and have just finished pushing the content of the private gitlab repo to the new Apache repo at:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-plc4x.git

The Jenkins Jobs are at:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/job/PLC4X/job/PLC4X/

Our Jira is at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/PLC4X

Confluence:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PLC4X/Home

I accidentally pushed all my local branches and manually deleted them after noticing. As far as I can see we still have the issues/!1
Branch which is not merged yet. I think it should be renamed to something “feature/{xyz}” in order to integrate better with the Apache tool landscape.

So, I think we’ll now have to look at the Gitbox ←→ Github integration. I’ve never used that before. I’ll write up a summary as soon as I found out how all works.

Additionally I’ll concentrate on integrating the Site, our build generates with the Apache Site system so we’ll have our Project website up and running within the next few days.

Thanks, looking forward to working with you all :-)

Chris