Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Steven Swor <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/07 02:18:25 UTC

Groovy bundling

Hi folks,

Given that Groovy is set to become an Apache project (see
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/groovy.html for current incubator
status), are there any plans to ship future releases of JMeter with
groovy-all bundled into the lib folder?

I did a quick search on bugzilla and didn't see a feature request for it,
but I just figured I'd throw it out there.

Cheers,
Steve

Re: Groovy bundling

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
This has been raised in at least 2 dev discussions.
We decides to wait until groovy passes incubation to decide.

Feel free to create bugzilla for it.

Thanks
Regards
Philippe M.