Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/27 21:25:25 UTC

Adding David Medinets to hudson-jobadmin Group.

Can you please add me to the hudson-jobadmin group? It's not critical
certainly, but I might as well have the ability. Thanks.

Re: Adding David Medinets to hudson-jobadmin Group.

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Oct 27, 2012, at 3:25 PM, David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can you please add me to the hudson-jobadmin group? It's not critical
> certainly, but I might as well have the ability. Thanks.

Done.

Billie