Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Victoria Vitaver <vi...@tt.com.au> on 2005/12/08 07:52:57 UTC

Lenya's reliance on it own version of Ant

Hi

Though it is probably not causing conflicts, our system administrator
would prefer it if we were there was not two version of Ant on our
system. It is probably not a big deal to remove the reference to lenya's
version of Ant from the build process, but as Ant tasks can be called
from the sitemap, the question is can we remove ant from Lenya or will
we always need that version of Ant in Lenya?

Cheers.

Vica