Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Guillermo de Miguel <gm...@criterianetworks.com> on 2000/12/13 11:39:03 UTC

Fw: jdbc2.0 in postgres

Hi everybody, i have a problem with jdbc;i need to use Resulset's methods such as getFetchSize(), afterLast() and getRow(), the problem is a message "This method is not yet implemented.", I am using a Postgres and i would be very thanked if anybody could tell me how to reach a JDBC 2.0 for Postgres,if it exits,and where to download it.
Best regards

Re: jdbc2.0 in postgres

Posted by Dave Smith <sa...@home.com>.
Guillermo,

This is not a tomcat issue and does not belong on this list.

In answer to your query, the current postgres driver does
not implement certain methods. To find out which ones,
simply examine the source code for the driver (available with
the distribution).

Dave