Posted to user@bahir.apache.org by Nidhal Selmi <ns...@asu.edu> on 2016/10/13 21:40:57 UTC

Fwd: Twitter API request parameters

Greetings,

I am trying to get a twitter stream for a research project using :
TwitterUtils.createStream(ssc, None, filters)

But it seems that not all possible parameters are implemented :
https://dev.twitter.com/streaming/overview/request-parameters

I checked the repo but I don't have a grasp of what is going on :
https://github.com/apache/bahir/blob/master/streaming-
twitter/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/streaming/
twitter/TwitterInputDStream.scala

How can I fix this so that I can have a stream that is bounded
geographically for example ?

Thank you!
Nidhal.

Re: Twitter API request parameters

Posted by Nidhal Selmi <ns...@asu.edu>.
I tried making a filter similar to this that has "en-US" but I didn't get
any tweets.

filters = ("en-US")

Posted by Nidhal Selmi <ns...@asu.edu>.

Posted by Nidhal Selmi <ns...@asu.edu>.