Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/12 14:53:08 UTC

New project navigation

I made a change to the project navigation on the HiveMind web site ...
what do you think?

The tabs across the top are now more like "bookmarks".  The navigation
menu down the left side is no longer contextual, beyond
"opening/selecting" the entry that corresponds to the current page.

People liked the same change for the Tapestry web site.  I think it is
an improvement.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: New project navigation

Posted by Achim Hügen <ac...@gmx.de>.
Very good, makes access of documentation more intuitive.

Achim

Re: New project navigation

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 10/13/05, Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com> wrote:

> I think it's very good for both sites, I feel it more useable.
> (And white link colors are gone, too :)

Yes, absolutely

--
Massimo

Re: New project navigation

Posted by Norbert Sándor <de...@erinors.com>.
I think it's very good for both sites, I feel it more useable.
(And white link colors are gone, too :)

BR,
Norbi