Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2006/06/20 14:33:22 UTC

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Stephane Frenot for committer

Voting on this issue is closed with the following results:

    * +1 votes: Richard S. Hall, Rob Walker, Marcel Offermans,
      Upayavira, Alex Karasulu, Enrique Rodriguez, Karl Pauls, Humberto
      Cervantes, Timothy Bennett, Trustin Lee, Francesco Furfari, Matteo
      Demuru, and Stefano Lenzi.
    * 0 votes: None.
    * -1 votes: None.

Stephane has sent his ICLA, we just need to wait for notification of
receipt.

I would like to be the first to welcome Stephane as a committer.

-> richard

Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Stephane Frenot for committer

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
stephane.frenot@insa-lyon.fr wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I don't know if I should make a big speech.
>
> For the moment it will be a big thank-you for your support.

That should be enough. :-)

Once we get the paperwork I will request an account for you...feel free
to create a JIRA account any time. You might also want to check out this
information:

    http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

-> richard

Posted by st...@insa-lyon.fr.