Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Lakshmikiran.N" <la...@beyontecsolutions.com> on 2015/12/09 11:41:55 UTC

Replace string in pdf

Dear,

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pdfbox/tags/1.5.0/pdfbox/src/main/java/org/apache/pdfbox/examples/pdmodel/ReplaceString.java

In this example many class are deprecated in PDFBox 2.0.0

Can you please tell me what r the replacement for those classes

or else can you please tell me an example to place a String in a pdf or replace a String.

Regards

N L Kiran
9789477523

BEYONTEC 2nABLE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
“ BAHWAN IT PARK” ,2nd Floor, (West Wing), No. 148,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Okkiyyam Thoraipakkam, Chennai – 600 097.
Phone : 044 - 24962426, 27, 28.
www.beyontecsolutions.com

Re: Replace string in pdf

Posted by Lakshmi Kiran Nallam <la...@beyontecsolutions.com>.
Thank you Mr Tilman

I have an assignment to place a String in a unique place where its marked as
'S6' (This S6 is colour less so invisible). I need to place a string there.

Instead of this, is there any example to place a string at a certain position or
create a string in an existing pdf.

 I understood that its impossible to replace, but by hook or cook I need a way.

Thanks you

N L Kiran

Re: Replace string in pdf

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.