Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org> on 2020/03/03 09:14:36 UTC

Last call: please review Features and Download pages

Hi all,

All the stars are aligning at the moment and the 11.3 release is
tantalizingly nigh.

Would be great if everyone would give a quick look at the below, which have
not yet been linked into the main download page, but will be when we
announce the release:

Download page:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb113/nb113.html

Features page:

https://netbeans.apache.org/download/nb113/index.html

Please check links and read texts to see if there are any glitches or
omissions.

Thanks,

Gj

Re: Last call: please review Features and Download pages

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Great, though note I simply implemented exactly your proposal. :-)

Gj

Posted by Eirik Bakke <eb...@ultorg.com>.
Thank, Geertjan!

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.

Posted by Eirik Bakke <eb...@ultorg.com>.

* Put a small "Older Versions" link from https://netbeans.apache.org/download to https://netbeans.org/downloads/old (with links to the old pages in their new locations in the "old" subdirectory)

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 3 Mar 2020, 21:20 Laszlo Kishalmi, <la...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Well, I won't say it must. It is a nice to have, but AFAIK it still
> require manual edit of the updates.xml.gz file,

Yes, just editing of the NB 11.2 updates file on the VM only - no need for
dist/mirrors.

Best wishes,

Neil

Re: Last call: please review Features and Download pages

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Well, I won't say it must. It is a nice to have, but AFAIK it still
require manual edit of the updates.xml.gz file, it can happen few days
after the release, so I won't hold the announcement for that.

Posted by Arunava Sinha <ar...@oracle.com>.
Hi Geertjan,