Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/03/07 09:10:02 UTC

Fwd: JDK8 installed on ubuntu nodes

Hi,

yesterday Oracle has published the JDK 8 RC3 (Build 132), and now it's
available in the ASF build infrastructure.

I've created a new build there for Marmotta:

   https://builds.apache.org/job/Marmotta-JDK8/

for starting to check as soon as possible against the new JDK. For us
should not be critical, but Oracle is asking to log all show stopper
issues as soon as possible to avoid issues like the ones, for instance
Solr had, when the JDK7 was released.

Email notifications are disabled until I get the build stable (most of
the issues look to be related with third-party dependencies anyway).

Cheers,