Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Graham Russell <gr...@ham1.co.uk> on 2017/11/19 10:56:23 UTC

Static Analysis Issues

All

Do we get notifications of sonar issues? I've just noticed that 8
"bugs" were introduced yesterday:
https://builds.apache.org/analysis/component_issues?id=org.apache.jmeter%3AJMeter#resolved=false|types=BUG

Is it also possible to get it to check PRs as we do with codecov, is
this one for ifra?

Thanks

Graham

Re: Static Analysis Issues

Posted by Graham Russell <gr...@ham1.co.uk>.
I've raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15530

I guess we can turn it off or tune the gate if we find it too noisy.

Re: Static Analysis Issues

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Graham,

--