Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com> on 2013/07/31 16:55:45 UTC

Nutch 1.6 - sequence in which crawler works its way to a URL

Hello,

For example, I have a single *seed *url say "http://nutch.apache.org/" and
I am crawling it for "n" times. At the end of the crawl, I have 1220 new
urls generated/fetched/updated from a single seed url. While looking at
these 1220 new urls, I am interested to know how a particular site eg.
"www.abc/xy.com" has been crawled. Better question would be - in what
sequence did the crawler work its way to a particular url "www.abc/xy.com"?

Thanks for your help!

Re: Nutch 1.6 - sequence in which crawler works its way to a URL

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Talat! I am using Nutch 1.6. Does Hive good for Nutch 1.6?

Posted by Talat UYARER <ta...@agmlab.com>.
Hi,

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.
Julien - Sure. Thanks for your help! Your response atleast gave me a
direction - linkdb.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpebble@gmail.com

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.