Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Vinayak Borkar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 01:48:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.3 (RC2)

Please verify and vote on the second release candidate for our second
release apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating.

The tag to be voted on is:

apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating

in our git repository at:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-vxquery.git

Here is a browser-friendly link to the tag's contents for your convenience:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-vxquery.git;a=tree;h=9c1f30309d5d3d3c69a64364dd61eb22e7d00a2e;hb=8bcba7bf971f183e009ecac45a268d51abaa6e99

The artifact, signature, md5, and sha1 are at:

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevxquery-1004/org/apache/vxquery/apache-vxquery/0.3-incubating/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating-source-release.zip

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevxquery-1004/org/apache/vxquery/apache-vxquery/0.3-incubating/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating-source-release.zip.asc

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevxquery-1004/org/apache/vxquery/apache-vxquery/0.3-incubating/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating-source-release.zip.md5

http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachevxquery-1004/org/apache/vxquery/apache-vxquery/0.3-incubating/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating-source-release.zip.sha1

MD5: 4688ac18564cd4c5ff580eecec93bdb1
SHA1: ba9b2d5c886584c604652b24a505ea2d76231964

The RAT report is at:

http://people.apache.org/~vinayakb/apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating/rat.txt

Please note that the RAT report excludes the following:

.gitignore
.rat-excludes
ExpectedTestResults
xqts.txt

since these files do not work well with the Apache header.

The KEYS file containing the PGP keys used to sign the release can
currently be found at

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/vxquery/KEYS

The vote on vxquery-dev passed [1] (thread [2]) with

+1 (binding)
Ant Elder (IPMC)
Marvin Humphrey (IPMC)
Till Westmann (IPMC)

-1
none

Please vote
[ ] +1 release this package as apache-vxquery-0.3-incubating
[ ] -1 do not release this package because ...

[1]
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vxquery-dev/201404.mbox/ajax/%3C534DB9F4.8050803%40gmail.com%3E

[2]
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-vxquery-dev/201404.mbox/ajax/%3CCAJO%2BUbvRNuG_7fhDsdar%2BGrFQYH--JVgwsQ4HYRv5r5HwEkr1w%40mail.gmail.com%3E

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.3 (RC2)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 (binding)

Thanks,
Justin

Re: []DISCUSS] Release Apache VXQuery Incubating 0.3 (RC2)

Posted by Till Westmann <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

the use this ODC-BY 1.0 licensed file has been allowed in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-182.
We filed this JIRA for our 0.2 release.

The date in the NOTICE is covered by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VXQUERY-113 and it will be addressed for the next release.

Some build instructions are available on the website, but I agree that we should put those into the source artifact as well.
I've just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VXQUERY-114 for this.

Thanks for checking the release!
Till