Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by jazzhazze <ha...@glocalnet.net> on 2008/06/16 16:47:44 UTC

Faulty generated asset link on a media page

I want to create a new media page containing a pdf file.

The reference for the link on the media page is faulty even though the title
of the link is correct (visible after "Content") . It contains the directory
lenya two times:

(xxxx is my publication)

http://localhost:8080/lenya/lenya/xxxx/authoring/yyyy/zzzz/4444.pdf

The title of the asset after "Content" is presented as: /yyyy/zzzz/4444.pdf
(which is correct)

Which files do I have to alter, to remove the extra "lenya" ?

BTW, if I copy the faulty link, paste into the address bar and manually
remove the extra lenya it works fine!

Re: Faulty generated asset link on a media page - SOLVED

Posted by jazzhazze <ha...@glocalnet.net>.
I solved it by changing the resource2xhtml.xsl in the resource module.

I created a new "root"-variable without the first lenya reference:
<xsl:variable name="root2" select="substring-after($root, 'lenya')"/>

Then I used that variable instead of the original root-variable when
creating the variable "mediaURI":
<xsl:variable name="mediaURI">
    <!-- <xsl:value-of select="$root"/>-->
     <xsl:value-of select="$root2"/>