Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Tom Miller <tm...@kdsi.net> on 2001/02/06 18:11:04 UTC

Tomcat/Struts-friendly hosting services

Any recommendations on web hosting services that support Tomcat 3.2.1?
I'm especially interested in experiences in fielding a Struts based site
with a reasonably priced hosting service that was/is a good bet to
recommend to clients. Has anyone compiled a list somewhere?

TIA

--
Tom Miller
tmiller@kdsi.net

Re: Tomcat/Struts-friendly hosting services

Posted by Tom Miller <tm...@kdsi.net>.
Thanks, the suggestions were helpful in my research!

--
Tom Miller
Miller Associates, Inc.

Posted by Tom Janofsky <to...@yahoo.com>.
I signed up with www.aoindustries.com for web hosting becasue of their
good java support.  Tomcat 3.2.1 is on the list, but I haven't tried
it.  Great customer service though IMHO.

--tom

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
imagineis.com

Just a customer, but it's a good shop.

On 2/6/2001 at 11:11 AM Tom Miller wrote:

>Any recommendations on web hosting services that support Tomcat 3.2.1?
>I'm especially interested in experiences in fielding a Struts based
site
>with a reasonably priced hosting service that was/is a good bet to
>recommend to clients. Has anyone compiled a list somewhere?
>
>TIA
>
>--
>Tom Miller
>tmiller@kdsi.net