Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com> on 2007/08/28 13:26:32 UTC

Invoice items editing and removing

Hi,
I have a question about editing invoice items. It is possible to edit or
remove invoices items when the status of the invoice is
"INVOICE_IN_PROCESS". So we can change the product invoice items quantity,
price etc., but if the item has child items(e.g tax items that are
calculated by % of the item sub-total) their amounts are not recalculated
depending of changed parent item total amount.

I was willing to ask if this is made intentionally(e.g accountant to have
ability manually to change every amount of the invoice items) or this
ability is not yet implemented in OFBiz?

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer