Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by "SourceForge.net" <no...@sourceforge.net> on 2004/11/02 00:03:13 UTC

[ myfaces-Feature Requests-1058460 ] JSCookMenu support Frames and target

Feature Requests item #1058460, was opened at 2004-11-01 18:03
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=525511&aid=1058460&group_id=69709

Category: Components and Renderers
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The original version of JSCookMenu.js from the author
supports the ability to use the target.

However, the change by royalts (Thomas Spiegl) on line
455 in JSCookMenu.js nullified this feature. The change
that Thomas did implemented the ablity to use the JSF
Navigation.

I have taken a look at the code but unfortunately I was
unable to get the jscook_action to be directed to a target.

I believe that changes will be needed for files
JSCookMenu.js, HtmlJSCookMenu.java (line 168).

Thank you and great work,
David Wilson