Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Jeff Potts <jp...@metaversant.com> on 2011/03/04 16:04:48 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release cmislib 0.4.1

The vote to release cmislib 0.4.1 passes as follows:

+1 Florian Müller
+1 Stephan Klevenz
+1 Florent Guillaume
+1 Nick Burch
+1 Jens Hübel
+1 Jukka Zitting

I have copied the artifacts to:
/dist/chemistry/cmislib/0.4.1

I will update the web page shortly.

Jeff

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release cmislib 0.4.1

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Fri, 4 Mar 2011, Nick Burch wrote:
> There is a chemistry group, but I think something's up with it (my hunch
> is a duplicate id with the dug group). I'll ask infra nicely to take a
> look for us

It should be fixed now. Looks like there was a typo in the group setup
which has now been sorted

Nick

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release cmislib 0.4.1

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.

Posted by Jeff Potts <jp...@metaversant.com>.
Yes, I'll do that after the mirrors update.

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.