Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Sundaranathan S <sn...@siptech.co.in> on 2003/06/29 20:00:29 UTC

Adding Signature

Hi All,

        Here is the part of my configuration file, basically i am adding
a signature to all mails and delivering either remotely or locally. What
happens is the signature what i add is not coming along with mail when i
send it to a remote server. Could anyone tell me what could be the
problem.

        <processor name="transport">

          <mailet match="All" class="AddSignature" >

<signature-file-path>/export/home/snathan/sig.txt</signature-file-path>
          </mailet>

          <mailet match="RecipientIsLocal" class="LocalDelivery"/>

         <mailet match="HostIsLocal" class="ToProcessor">
                <processor>error</processor>
         </mailet>

            <mailet match="All" class="RemoteDelivery">
                    <outgoing> file://var/mail/outgoing/ </outgoing>
                   <delayTime> 21600000 </delayTime>
                   <maxRetries> 5 </maxRetries>
                   <deliveryThreads> 1 </deliveryThreads>
                   <gateway>192.168.64.13</gateway>