Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Viali Lee <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 14:54:07 UTC

Username must be 'root' to add host??

Hi,
I have a user 'userAx', but could not add host. Then, I use 'root' instead,
it worked.
The problem is the user  'userAx' is in the 'root' group, i.e., it has  the
same power as root.
My question is..Username must be 'root' to add host??

thanks guys!

Re: Username must be 'root' to add host??

Posted by Viali Lee <vi...@gmail.com>.
not sure.
but...
it's in the sudo group.

Posted by Marc Cirauqui <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Viali Lee <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, cloud-agent is running under root ..
is it the problem?

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Hi Viali,

Posted by Viali Lee <vi...@gmail.com>.