Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2023/04/03 11:24:25 UTC

[OFF TOPIC] Looking for a new place to disrupt ;-)

Hi all,

as you probably noticed, I had become quite a bit less active here for the last few months. Let’s say it this way ... the reason for this is now no longer in place and I’m looking forward to work a lot on PLC4X in the next 3 months.

However, there will come a time after these 3 months and for that I’m currently already talking to many companies, however I thought I should probably also ask here ... as here probably many people are using the stuff I built and would like to see me working for them.

So, if anyone works for a company that is currently looking for someone like, me ... please ping me. I’d love to continue my work here. And if you know someone who might be interested, please forward this to them. And I’m not only about driver writing ... in my last position I did so much more, and I’d love to continue doing that. Sort of disrupting Manufacturing and making everything awesome starting with the ethernet-plug of the OT equipment right up into the cloud.

I uploaded my CV (Long and short version) a generic cover letter and a motivation statement here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RuQ628HHDaPT7l6I1qizKmcHsBzDF_hA?usp=share_link
EN = English
DE = German

Chris

PS: I had the English version translated by ChatGPT ... as an experiment and was verry happy with it ;-)