Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/12/21 17:29:53 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.7.1, release candidate #2

|I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.|
|There are 5 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
* Hequn (non-binding)
* Timo (binding)
* Till (binding)
* jincheng (non-binding)
* Chesnay (binding)|
|There are no disapproving votes.|
|Thanks everyone!|

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.7.1, release candidate #2

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Simply retried the releasing the jars and now the validation succeeded.

Supposedly my key could now be found on any key server; maybe it was
just a network hiccup or something.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.