Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2020/08/19 13:33:47 UTC

[Brand issue] microservices summit link in website

hello, dubbo community,
I found a new link to the microservice summit[1] on the homepage of dubbo's
website[2],
and was introduced by this commit[3].
This summit is hosted by Alibaba Cloud, so I want to know whether this
change has passed the community discussion?

[1] https://developer.aliyun.com/topic/microservices2020#/
[2] http://dubbo.apache.org/en-us/index.html
[3]
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-website/commit/17e5e47ad666a892ad3892bd9f0b72cafc4f46c2

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX & Apache SkyWalking
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [Brand issue] microservices summit link in website

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
Hello, community,
5 days have passed, is there any progress?
cc to iluo@apache.org, who is the Dubbo PMC chair.

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2020年8月20日周四 下午6:13写道:

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Ming,

Would you mind to quote where this action is prohibited from apache's
policy so that we can avoid the potential risk in the future?

Thanks,
-Ian.

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Please refer to below links:

请参考以下网址:

Jun

Re:Re: [Brand issue] microservices summit link in website

Posted by Brooks <br...@chtrak.com>.
如何退订 邮件列表

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Thanks Ming and Justin for helping make this clear.

We should be more careful about the brand issue the next time. I will move the "Dubbo 3.0 Roadmap” topic along with the summit link to the Blog column by writing up a blog.

Jun

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.