Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/11 02:07:07 UTC

BCL in 2.3 needs fixing

Sorry for not bringing this up earlier.

We need to remove the javamail and activation jars from the 2.3
release as well (and re-pgp/md5 it).

Dave, is this something you have time for as 2.3 RM, or do you need
someone to volunteer?

Hen

Re: BCL in 2.3 needs fixing

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Thanks.  FWIW I'm now running Roller 2.3.1 on my site, which I upgraded to
by overlaying the WEB-INF/lib jars only.  It seems to be working.

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Looks good to me. Diffs with 2.3 tar.gz's show very few things
changed, and ones you'd expect to be changed.

Has there already been a vote to release 2.3.1?

Hen

Re: BCL in 2.3 needs fixing

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Henri,