Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Chen Song <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/30 18:28:55 UTC

spark streaming counter metrics

I am new to spark streaming and wondering if spark streaming tracks
counters (e.g., how many rows in each consumer, how many rows routed to an
individual reduce task, etc.) in any form so I can get an idea of how data
is skewed? I checked spark job page but don't seem to find any.

--
Chen Song

Re: spark streaming counter metrics

Posted by Chen Song <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mayur. I will take a look at StreamingListener.

Is there any example you have handy?

Posted by Mayur Rustagi <ma...@gmail.com>.