Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/25 15:32:39 UTC

GitHub actions simplified -- should be easier to find build status now

Hi all,

I've just merged <https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/15944> which
makes some changes to our Ci pipelines on GitHub actions to use
new(ish) features.

Primarily this means that the Build Image jobs will now show up
directly in the "Checks" of the PR, making it much more obvious when
they fail.

See the PR for more details.

If anyone notices anything odd going on with CI ping me here or in
#development on Slack

-ash

Re: GitHub actions simplified -- should be easier to find build status now

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.
Great one Ash ! Github Actions improvements make our CI simpler and nicer
:).

J.

--
+48 660 796 129