Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2004/05/18 23:03:40 UTC

RE: Multiple CVS Projects & Maven (was: RE: External Librarydependencies within a project)

Check out the use of SNAPSHOT...  In your situation, you are not version
CommonProject, but instead always using the latest/greatest/bleedingest
edge..

So, define you version for CommonProject as SNAPSHOT, and the latest version
will be downloaded everytime.  So, as part of your build process for
CommonProject you should always deploy a snapshot version to your repo.

Alternatively, if you are working locally, the multiproject plugin will
build and install CommonProject before any projects that depend on it.

Eric Pugh