Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Samaira Gupta <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 18:03:17 UTC

Authentication retries

Hi,

I am using Apache mina sshd server in my application and new to Mina.
Wanted to know if there is any configuration setting to specify the number
of authentication retries for PasswordAuthenticator

Or will have to override the method of ServerSession to handle ssh-auth..

Re: Authentication retries

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You can set the max-auth-requests parameter in the SshServer.

server.getProperties().put(ServerFactoryManager.MAX_AUTH_REQUESTS,
Long.toString(5));

The default value is 20.

--
Guillaume Nodet