Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Joseph Garry (TT)" <Jo...@tradingtechnologies.com> on 2001/06/15 17:35:15 UTC

DOM output to file

I would assume that writing out a DOM tree to a file would be a
straightforward operation. However, scanning through the archives and
examining the source code I see that this is not the case.
Is there some straightforward way to output to a file? Or do we have to
write our own streaming classes, as in the source code?

RE: DOM output to file

Posted by Evert Haasdijk <ev...@zukkespijkers.nl>.

Yep, we do. Like in this example.

Share and enjoy