Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/24 15:48:04 UTC

Is Tapernate production ready ?

I know it's a WIP, still, how confident can i be when choosing to use
Tapernate in a project starting in a few weeks ?
Is there any estimate to when the project will be rock solid, with the
production ready stamp ?

I mainly looking for Jame's opinion and from everyone that has used
Tapernate in a medium/big size project.

Thanks in advance,

Hugo

Re: Is Tapernate production ready ?

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the overview....
You got me convinced Tapernate is the way to go :o)