Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Smith, Johnathan M." <js...@ubspw.com> on 2002/09/06 13:15:13 UTC

Actions and Parameters

Please keep in mind that I am new to struts and I have a project that I have
to get done and a fast rate.  I would like to know where should I setup a
parameter/string that I need to use in every action. In my old MVC world I
would make a initparameter on my control (servlet) and the control would
pass the string to each model.  How do I do it in struts?

Johnathan Mark Smith
Divisional Assistant Vice President
Information Systems Division

Phone: (201) 352-1387
Pager: (201) 718-1370
Email: jsmith4@ubspw.com
Text Messaging: jsmith4_pager@painewebber.com

RE: Actions and Parameters

Posted by Miguel Angel Mulero Martinez <mi...@mad.tecsidel.es>.
You can put it in the session or application scope. If the value don't
change never, you can make a const class.