Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org> on 2022/04/20 00:50:30 UTC

Pulsar Summit San Francisco 2022 CFP is open!

Hi, all the Pulsar community members,

Pulsar Summit San Francisco 2022 CFP is open now! It will be our *first-ever
in-person Pulsar Summit *in San Francisco! We're glad to invite you to
share your experience and add up to the wonderfulness.

As a speaker, you will receive the chance to demonstrate your experience
and deep knowledge, and your bio and session featured on the Pulsar Summit
website. We would also like you to help us make Pulsar Summit San Francisco
2022 a big success by spreading the word on Twitter, LinkedIn, and other
social media platforms.

Please submit your talks [1] by May 20th (Pacific Time). We
welcome submissions from around the globe. Also, first-time speakers are
welcomed. For more details, please check the submission link, and do not
hesitate to contact us at organizers@pulsar-summit.org if you have any
questions.

We look forward to your participation and hope to see you in person in San
Francisco!

For any more updates about Pulsar Summit San Francisco, you can follow
@PulsarSummit <https://twitter.com/pulsarsummit> on Twitter or add yourself
to the waitlist on the home page <https://pulsar-summit.org/>.

[1] Submission link: https://sessionize.com/pulsar-summit-san-francisco-2022
[2] Pulsar Summit Homepage: https://pulsar-summit.org/