Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nick Rosser <nr...@solveda.com> on 2014/02/06 22:14:25 UTC

OFBiz / BigFish eCommerce update: Videos Available Online

After meeting with Adrian Crum, I've had this as a task for a while now
-- finally got around to putting some videos together.

Check out: http://bigfish.solveda.com/bfFeatures.html

This is the first set of videos -- I'll be working through other more
advanced concepts over the next couple of weeks.

Questions welcome. Comments and thoughts especially welcome, I'm very
interested in any feedback that you may have, good or bad!

Nick

Re: OFBiz / BigFish eCommerce update: Videos Available Online

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You could create a page in the wiki for that

Jacques

On Monday, February 10, 2014 4:18 AM, mz4wheeler@gmail.com wrote

Posted by Nick Rosser <nr...@solveda.com>.
Mike,

Thanks for watching! Not easy for us to put these together but I think it's worth the effort.

I'm traveling this week but I plan to have a video showing how to setup a simple product catalog. It could be very cool to take a basic out  of the box seed implementation, load up a couple of products and have a full functional ecommerce site! More soon ...

Best regards,

Nick Rosser
nrosser@solveda.com
516.901.1720