Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 04:04:01 UTC

Does anybody know how to use openejb-jar-2.2.xsd in geronimo

Hi, I found the Gep have a openejb-jar-2.2.xsd to verify some setting
files, such as openejb-jar.xml and geronimo-web.xml.
But I found there are 2 openejb-jar-2.2.xsd copies in geronimo server. One
is in <geronimo-home>\schema, the other is in
repository\org\apache\geronimo\configs\openejb\3.0-beta-1\openejb-3.0-beta-1.car.
I want to know how the server to use them?

--
Best Regards
Gary

Re: Does anybody know how to use openejb-jar-2.2.xsd in geronimo

Posted by Zhi Xie <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much, Ivan!

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--