Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2000/03/01 10:17:54 UTC

Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon

"Kevin A. Burton" wrote:

> > > 1) mail-fax-web integration, all based on XML!
> > >
> > Great !
>
> Sounds like another piece to the Jetspeed groupware puzzle :)

Totally I have some of the code already written, expecially the low
level audio routines... If just someone could pick them up...

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On 3/3/00 at 9:09 am, mengelhart@earthtrip.com (Mike Engelhart) wrote:

>Just curious but what value is there in using Frontier over CVS for doing
>software builds?  Plus CVS is free, Frontier is outrageously priced at $899
>a seat per year!! (BTW, I'm an ex-frontier user of many years)
>
>mike

Sorry, I was not very clear about that ....

I meant to suggest copying the techniques, not using Frontier.
Automatically updating class libraries and/or source code.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <ma...@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.

Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.

Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Keith Visco wrote:

> I know you said "besides Keith", but in case the other Mozilla folks are
> busy fixing show stoppers......there is a nightly build being done. You can
> grab the diffs every day if you want, and you don't have to wait for
> milestones or binaries. Of course I understand this is a pain....I don't
> even do it myself everyday.

Over a 44Kb noisy dial-up line on the other side of the planet paying by
minute telephone fees? I don't think so. :)

I should use CVS, I know and then rebuild it everynow and then... but
gee, I don't have the time to do all that :(

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.

Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon

Posted by Keith Visco <kv...@exoffice.com>.
I know you said "besides Keith", but in case the other Mozilla folks are
busy fixing show stoppers......there is a nightly build being done. You can
grab the diffs every day if you want, and you don't have to wait for
milestones or binaries. Of course I understand this is a pain....I don't
even do it myself everyday.

--Keith

Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> YES!!!!! Pier got the Netscape "left-on-the-unsent-message" bug... I'm
> not the only idiot that is bugged by this.

It works perfectly when you send messages right away, or do a synch
every now and then... I was at XTECH and spent basically more than one
day w/o syncing... It screwed all...

> I need the source to this shit, damn it!!!! If there's anybody from the
> Mozilla working group around here (besides Keith), I have a message for
> you: "release early and often". Sheesh.

If yow want to patch it... you're welcome to join the mozilla effort and
get back coding in C :) I surely don't.

Re: R:Cocoon2 & Avalon

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.