Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "munishgupta.asr" <mu...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/12 04:07:40 UTC

bootfeature concept with 4.2.0

Hi All,

with KARAF 4.1.5 when I was trying to compile after upgrading from 4.0.10,
it was not allowing me to compile with bootfeatures as
      <feature>spring-dm</feature>
      <feature>spring-dm-web</feature>

but now 4.2.0 it is again not showing any error and packaging is success. in
fact with 4.2.0, if I am giving any junk feature name like
<feature>springgggggggggggggggg</feature>, still it compiles and on pom.xml
it shows a red dot for this plugin saying that
Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration:
org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:4.2.0.M2:assembly (execution:
default-
 assembly, phase: process-resources)

do we have changes in this concept with new version?

Munish

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html