Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by omega-psi <om...@gmx.de> on 2007/09/09 12:04:00 UTC

Problems with XMLBeans: Problem with invoking a service.

Hello, i want to use XMLBeans as databinding. I wrote a wsdl and a xsd:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12577488/RateableServices.xsd
RateableServices.xsd  and
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12577488/RateableService.wsdl
RateableService.wsdl

I created the stub and the datatypes via WSDL2Java:
%AXIS2_HOME%/WSDL2Java.sh -uri wsdl/RateableService.wsdl -S src -R
ressources/service1 -d xmlbeans -s

The datatypes work fine and i wrote the test client:

package testurl.architecture.core.rating.client;

import java.rmi.RemoteException;

import org.apache.axis2.AxisFault;

import testurl.architecture.core.rating.service.RateableServiceStub;
import testurl.architecture.core.rating.types.PermissionRequestDocument;

public class Client {
	public static void main(String[] args) throws AxisFault, RemoteException {
		PermissionRequestDocument permissionRequestDoc =
PermissionRequestDocument.Factory
				.newInstance();
		permissionRequestDoc.addNewPermissionRequest();
		permissionRequestDoc.getPermissionRequest()
				.addNewCustomerServiceRequest();
		permissionRequestDoc.getPermissionRequest().getCustomerServiceRequest()
				.setCustomerId("Fred");
		permissionRequestDoc.getPermissionRequest().getCustomerServiceRequest()
				.setCustomerId("customer1");
		RateableServiceStub stub = new RateableServiceStub();
		stub.PermissionRequest(permissionRequestDoc);
	}
}

But when i run the service i get this exception:
	at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseNsStreamWriter.doWriteDefaultNs(BaseNsStreamWriter.java:529)
	at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.SimpleNsStreamWriter.writeDefaultNamespace(SimpleNsStreamWriter.java:113)
	at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.SimpleNsStreamWriter.writeNamespace(SimpleNsStreamWriter.java:121)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMXMLStreamWriter.writeNamespace(MTOMXMLStreamWriter.java:148)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.serialize.StreamingOMSerializer.serializeElement(StreamingOMSerializer.java:238)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.serialize.StreamingOMSerializer.serializeNode(StreamingOMSerializer.java:71)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.serialize.StreamingOMSerializer.serialize(StreamingOMSerializer.java:54)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.util.OMSerializerUtil.serializeByPullStream(OMSerializerUtil.java:490)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:783)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:808)
	at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.serializeInternally(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:234)
	at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSerialize(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:222)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:808)
	at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume(OMNodeImpl.java:418)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPMessageFormatter.writeTo(SOAPMessageFormatter.java:55)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisRequestEntity.writeRequest(AxisRequestEntity.java:84)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.writeRequestBody(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:495)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.writeRequest(HttpMethodBase.java:1973)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase.execute(HttpMethodBase.java:993)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeWithRetry(HttpMethodDirector.java:397)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector.executeMethod(HttpMethodDirector.java:170)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:396)
	at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpClient.executeMethod(HttpClient.java:346)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AbstractHTTPSender.executeMethod(AbstractHTTPSender.java:558)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:176)
	at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:73)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:305)
	at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:201)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:452)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:330)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
	at
testurl.architecture.core.rating.service.RateableServiceStub.PermissionRequest(RateableServiceStub.java:173)
	at testurl.architecture.core.rating.client.Client.main(Client.java:24)

I simply don't know how to handle this exception.

Re: Problems with XMLBeans: Problem with invoking a service.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.
Can you please check this with a axis2 SNAPSHOT?

Amila.

On 9/10/07, Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com> wrote:

> See http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2.
> You must first register and log in to create a new issue.
>
> Anne
>
> On 9/10/07, omega-psi <om...@gmx.de> wrote:
> >

> > I would do so, but i guess don't really know what it means to file a
> JIRA.
> >
> > Any info would be appreciated.
> >

> > Anne Thomas Manes wrote:
> > >
> > > Please file a JIRA. Axis2 should be able to support any valid schema,
> > > even if it uses unqualified local elements.
> > >
> > > Anne

> schema

> testurl.architecture.core.rating.service.RateableServiceStub;

> ().getCustomerServiceRequest()

> ().getCustomerServiceRequest()
> RateableServiceStub();

> BaseNsStreamWriter.java:529)

> SimpleNsStreamWriter.java:113)

> SimpleNsStreamWriter.java:121)

> MTOMXMLStreamWriter.java:148)
> > >> >>

> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.serialize.StreamingOMSerializer.serializeElement(
> StreamingOMSerializer.java:238)
> > >> >>

> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.serialize.StreamingOMSerializer.serializeNode(
> StreamingOMSerializer.java:71)

> StreamingOMSerializer.java:54)

> OMSerializerUtil.java:490)

> OMElementImpl.java:783)
> > >> >>

> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsume(
> OMElementImpl.java:808)

> SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:234)

> SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:222)
> > >> >>

> org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsume(
> OMElementImpl.java:808)

> OMNodeImpl.java:418)

> SOAPMessageFormatter.java:55)

> AxisRequestEntity.java:84)
> > >> >>

> org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.writeRequestBody
> (EntityEnclosingMethod.java:495)

> HttpMethodBase.java:1973)

> HttpMethodBase.java:993)

> HttpMethodDirector.java:397)

> HttpMethodDirector.java:170)

> HttpClient.java:396)

> HttpClient.java:346)

> AbstractHTTPSender.java:558)

> HTTPSender.java:176)
> :73)
> > >> >>

> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons
> (CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:305)

> CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:201)

> OutInAxisOperation.java:330)

> OutInAxisOperation.java:294)
> > >> >>

> testurl.architecture.core.rating.service.RateableServiceStub.PermissionRequest
> (RateableServiceStub.java:173)
> :24)

Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.

Re: Problems with XMLBeans: Problem with invoking a service.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by omega-psi <om...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.

Posted by omega-psi <om...@gmx.de>.